Plaza Fish Bar, Leicester



Remember how I said it was so difficult to order fish and chips these days? Well blow me if it happened again. 


After a seemingly endless wait at Plaza Fish Bar on London Road a guy came from the back room. “Cod and chips open on a tray” I ordered. He plonked a tray of just chips down. I absolutely despair. I pointed out his mistake. 


It’s one of those cook everything chippies with tons of different items on the menu for the Deliveroo customers. Probably the reason why there is a lot of time spent in the back room. It seems that serving fish and chips seems low on their list of priorities.




Anyway, the food. The chips were very good; crisp outside and fluffy on the inside. The cod would have been nice except the batter was thick and soggy. I had to scrape the meat out to enjoy it. 

Fish: 2
Chips: 4
Shop and Service: 0

Over all: 2




Comments