Fishtastic, Orton Longueville, Peterborough



I was on my way here a few years back when I came upon Woodston Chippy and decided to go no further. Today was a nice day, so I decided to continue my journey. 



Order at the door here. I just fancied fish and chips today. Fast service, a card payment and I was away to the park across the road. 





By coincidence the bench I chose to sit on had a Fishtastic sticker on it. Someone before me had a similar idea it seemed. 

I lifted the lid of the box and dived in. I like crispy chips that are fluffy inside but these chips were actually crunchy. Not a pleasing experience if I’m honest. They didn’t have much flavour either. 


The fish was very nice. A very light crisp batter surrounding some very nice firm cod flakes. Delicious.

Hope no one sat in the puddle of grease that was left on the seat. 


Ratings out of 5:

Fish: 4
Chips: 3
Shop and service: 4

Over all: 4





Comments